A restaurant owner has been found guilty of killing a customer who died from an allergic reaction to a curry.
Paul Wilson, 38, suffered a severe anaphylactic shock in January 2014 after eating a takeaway from the Indian Garden in Easingwold, North Yorkshire.
A jury found Mohammed Zaman, 52, of Aylesham Court, Huntington, guilty of manslaughter after a trial at Teesside Crown Court.
The court heard he cut corners by using cheaper ingredients containing peanuts.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
Source:: BBC UK