Woman calls 999 after kebab assault in Manchester
15 January 2016
From the section Manchester
The woman later told officers she did not want to make a complaint
A woman called 999 to report she had been assaulted with a kebab in Manchester.
The victim was struck by the takeaway dish after it was hurled at her by a man in the early hours of Thursday in the city centre.
She dialled 999 to report the kebab attack and that she had then been assaulted.
But she rang back soon afterwards and told officers she did not want to make …read more
Source:: BBC world news feed